1. since SHIELD no longer exists and is now labeled a terrorist organization, they were asked: ‘why are you here?’
May chose Coulson.
Ward chose Skye.
2. if washed up on a deserted island alone, sitting on the sand was a box.. when Fitz was asked: ‘what’s in that box?’
Fitz chose Simmons.
it should be so simple, ‘coz it is that simple. but it’s not. and they brought me to a puddle of feels. *sighs*
“Everyone has their weak spot. The one thing that, despite your best efforts, will always bring you to your knees, regardless of how strong you are otherwise.”
Week: noun, the duration of the pain and agony that AoS fandom suffers, between the episodes. That should really be in dictionaries. Hold on fellow shippers :-D
Skyeward: whatever the fuck you want it to be. It could be:
- Noun; Skyeward is the one thing that will ruin you for the rest of your life
- Verb; Skyeward-ing is when you feel your heart aching and your mind exploding
- Adjective; Skyeward is a word used to describe how broken you are
- Noun; OMG SKYEWARD IS THE BEST THING EVER
- Verb; MOM! I NEED YOUR HELP! I JUST SKYEWARD-ED. And your mom will panic, because oh no, you Skyeward-ed! That means you’re not breathing anymore.
- Adjective; I JUST BROKE UP WITH MY BOYFRIEND. I FEEL SO SKYEWARD!
Can we just talk about the fact that when Skye asked Ward what he wanted and he said to just stay there with her and forget everything that he was probably telling the complete honest truth
laughing b/c people think ward kidnapped skye, no my friends, that girl is on a mission to destroy that hard drive and then take his ass down
When Ward was on the lie detector, he needed something to get him to pass. He needed to say something that was true. What did he say? That he was there for Skye. Yes we know he’s there to get Skye. But afterwards he said he wanted to be with her.Wanted.
To desire or wish for.Garrett nor Hydra can make him want to be with Skye. That comes from the heart.The heart wants what the heart wants.He loves her. He really does.
Even if everything else about Grant Ward was fake we know his feelings for Skye are real and I believe everything he said to her had an element of truth.
And now Skye thinks he only pretended to care about her but it’s the one part of him that was never a lie.
and don’t even get me started on skyeward.
my ship is practically sailing and sinking at the same bloody time.
he’s opening up to her about his family
and it doesn’t feel fake
he cares about her
more than garrett
more than anyone probably